Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Hooray!

I have a job! Sharper Image just called and asked me to come in on the 2nd and bring all my information. Phew! I finally have a job in Salt Lake. I can finally start making money. I am dirt poor right now and I guess it'll take 2 weeks till I get paid, but hey I'll be making money! I've already started making a list of what I buy once I have paid my bills, what I owe, and have disposable income.
  • a cell phone
  • a video card
  • materials to make a bunk bed
  • new clothes
  • clothes for work
  • a 24 Hour Fitness membership
  • World of Warcraft
  • a digial thermostat
  • "V for Vendetta"
  • food, some good stuff
  • Star Trek: Voyager, seasons 5-7
  • Ninjaburger
  • Descent: Journeys into the Dark
  • And I'm sure I'll come up with some others.
  • Renew my perscription and get new contacts
Also, I need to be thinking about when to have our open house and invite all you guys over. I'd like to play games with you. Especially Illuminati and Settlers of Catan! But, for sure we are going to play Murder in the Dark once it's dark. If any of you have ideas, let me know. Oh Kate and Gill, the Descent game in my list... you're gonna love it. I have a friend who has it.

I have a job!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've fallen to the siren call of WoW - well, I s'pose it had to happen sometime. :P
Congrats on the job! That's splendid news!