11. Shout out a response to "Are you ready to rock?" Unless sarcastically.
12. Use the word collated on his resume. Unless you're an ecclesiastical cleric. Look it up!
13. Hold a weekly house meeting with roommates. I've never done that ever. And if you have roommates at 30, then you're all adults, it shouldn't need a meeting.
14. Name pets after Middle Earth characters. Chris!
15. Jokingly flash gang signs while posing for wedding photos. I've never done that. But I guess it's never too late to start.
16. Give shout-outs. I thought only TRL gave shout-outs.
17. Use numbers in place of words or locations, such as "the 411" for information, or "the 313" for Detroit. Yeah, you wouldn't want to lose your gangsta.
18. Hug amusement-park characters. Oh come on! What girl doesn't like a guy who can hug a giant Winnie the Pooh!
19. Wear Disney-themed neckties. I think that should stop at nineteen anyway.
20. Wake up to a "morning zoo." Now here I disagree. Music tastes are one's own.
22. Air drum. No comment.
23. Eat Oreo cookies in stages. I think eating them in stages is cool as long as you don't leave behind the cookie. WHN!
24. Volunteer to be a magician's assistant. Well, you have to get your adventure somehow.
25. Sleep on a bare mattress. I've never done that... bedsheets are nice.
26. End a conversation with "later skater." No comment.
27. Hold his lighter up at a concert. Well, unless you're a biker.
28. Wear Converse All Stars with a tuxedo. Unless you're Joey Gladstone and wear themed pjs.
29. Propose via stadium Jumbotron. I don't think you should do that ever. We ask creatively for dates, not for marriage. Get down on one knee and propose.
30. Decide anything based on the ruminations of Howard Stern. No one anywhere, anytime, should decide anything based on anything to do with Howard Stern.