Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The Big Three Oh

Well, since I moved, I have not been able to find my "100 Interesting Things About Scott" list. But if my roommate moves out tomorrow, then I will be moving into his room and organizing things better. I'm hoping that I will find the list then. But in the interim, I have found another interesting list. I didn't create this list. However, there are a few entries that are not classy at all, so I will omit them. And I commented in the italics.

Things A Man Should Never Do Past 30.

1. Coin his own nickname. Actually, you should never coin your own nick name. They are earned!

2. Use a wallet that is fastened with Velcro. True.

3. Rank his friends in order of best, second best and so on. Did anyone ever do this?

4. Hacky sack. I never could play hack anyway. It always goes between my leg.

5. Hang art with tape. I don't think it's art if it can be hung with tape.

6. Hang The Scream, unless he stole it from the Munch museum in Oslo. Which I have read is not that hard to do in the first place.

7. Ask a policeman, "You ever shoot anybody with that thing?" Dang.

8. Skip. At first I asked myself, "Skip what?"

9. Let his father do his taxes. Considering that it has instructions... anyone can do their own.

10. Tap on the glass. I'll assume that this refers to fish tanks. And I think that everybody, no matter the age taps on the glass.


There are many more of these, which I will be adding in future posts.

2 comments:

mightybob said...

BigRed, you're like my seventh-best friend. I thought everyone did that. ;) and *YES* art can be hung with tape! (I think what this list is getting at is that every man should be out of student housing by age 30...)

BigRedHammer said...

Good news! I've found my 100 Interesting Things! So I will finish the "30 list" first.