Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Side Notes.

So I am now officially moved in to my house. My roommate left today and I moved into his room. I have never had so much storage space before! This beats WHN just in my bedroom. I have a closet that I haven't even used and several shelves that I have nothing on. And my room is still roomy. This was definitely a good choice. I kept working till the other room was exactly as I found it. Now my last tasks will be to put all my food away. Unluckily, (or luckily depending at how you look at it) the shelves I want to put my food on are occupied with food already. I don't know if the guy who just left left them behind, or if it was someone else. I'll wait a day before I move them over and move in. But I am quite pleased with myself right now.

Odd side note. So in the previous post I referenced 'Joey' from 'Full House'. I just IMDB'd him. He was a voice over for "Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo", "The Jetsons", "Muppet Babies", "The Muppet Show," and "The Real Ghostbusters." Wow. He voiced for many of my favorite cartoons from my childhood.

He also introduced Candace Cameron Bure, then his co-star on 'Full House', to hockey player, and her future husband, Valeri Bure at a charity hockey game.

He was the first lover of Alanis Morissette - they met at a celebrity hockey game. And interestingly enough, she wrote "You Oughta Know" about their relationship. The relationship ended when Coulier who was 15 years her senior wanted to start a family, but Morissette felt she was too young.

And now you know...

No comments: