Monday, October 24, 2005

Haunted House

Saturday we had the ward haunted house, dance, games, party. I was in charge of the haunted house. It went really well. At first we were really afraid. As we went around the ward to recruit people to be in it, all we got were people telling us that they wouldn’t be coming to the party because they’d be out of town, or that they’d probably get the very end of it and thus they couldn’t volunteer at all. So we were afraid the haunted house wouldn’t be very good, let alone have very many people come at all. So when the party started, there weren’t very many people and we were getting nervous. I knew that no party actually starts on time… they are always an hour late. Even still we were worried. All day before the party we were buying stuff for the house. My family didn’t give me even a fourth of the stuff that I thought I would get. So I had to go buy it myself. I’m sure I spent close to $150 on it. Yeah, I had that money, but I really didn’t want to use it on that. But it had to be done. We could have used 2-3 more people helping us out but we had enough to do very well.

(More to come...)

2 comments:

mightybob said...

Yeah, did you get any good pictures? I wish I'd have been there.

mightybob said...

C'mon, Big Red, did you get pictures? Did you, did you? Huh? Huh?