Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I hope you've been having a great day! I have had a great Halloween so far and it's not over yet. I woke up an hour early for work today to put on all my zombie costume. I don't have my pictures uploaded yet to show you. So I rode the bus to work. Everyone pretty much ignored me except one preteen who kept looking at me. There was a latino guy sitting across the aisle from me. He was old, grandpa aged. When he saw me board the bus he crossed himself! Yeah, I'm not evil!

The day went by really quick, but I was only there 5 hours. Most people just ignored the costume, and a lot of people complimented me. I love being a zombie at work!

So in about an hour or so we're going to head to Club Sound. We go every year. This year I think they'll have fire dancers and ribbon dancers. I've seen the fire dancers before and wow, they are good!

No comments: