Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Halloween Playlist

I love making CDs for my friends. I make them for various reasons, for parties, events, or even seasons. The other week I started making a Halloween CD when I stumbled across a playlist I had made for work at The Sharper Image for Halloween day. So with a little updating to that previous list, I present to you "Halloween 2008"!

1. Michael Jackson (DMX remix) - Thriller
2. Oingo Boingo - Dead Man's Party
3. B52s - Monster Mash
4. The End Mashup - Who Can It Be Watching Me
5. Warren Zevon - Werewolves of London
6. Theme Song for Ghostbusters
7. Marilyn Manson - This Is Halloween
8. Aqua - Halloween
9. The Theme for the Munsters
10. Anastasia Soundtrack - In the Dark of the Night
11. The Theme for the Addams' Family
12. The Theme for the X-Files
13. Rocky Horror Picture Show - Time Warp
14. Oingo Boingo - Weird Science
15. David Bowie - Magic Dane
16. Blue Oyster Cult - (Don't Fear) The Reaper
17. Bette Midler - I Put a Spell on You
18. Rihanna - Disturbia

No comments: