Friday, August 15, 2008

Tag to Everyone Who Reads This!

Go to Google images and type in your own answers for the topics below. Pick your favorite image on the first 3 pages of results and post... (Yes it does take forever for it to line up correctly.)

My First Name:











My Middle Name:

























My Last Name:














My Age:













A Place I Would Like to Visit:













My Favorite Place:















My College Degree:
























My Grandma's Name:


























The Place I Grew Up:




















A Pet I Have Owned:















Nickname of a Best Friend:

























My First Job:






















My Favorite Food:















My Favorite Color:




















What I am Doing Right Now:


























A Bad Habit:

1 comment:

Thistlerose said...

friggin awesome!