Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Narnia News

I was wondering today when we could expect Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. So I looked it up on IMDB. It is currently scheduled to come out in May of 2008. Well, I'm glad. I was afraid I'd have to wait for a whole other year. The first one was so good, it really lifts my hopes for the following movies.

While looking at IMDB.com I also see that Warwick Davis is tapped to play Nikabrik, the black, and bad dwarf. You may remember him from Willow, Harry Potter, Star Wars, the original BBC Narnia series, Hitchhiker's Guide, and Labyrinth.

Prince Caspian, played by Ben Barnes was in Stardust (best movie of the summer!). He is also tapped to continue his role in "Journey of the Dawn Treader", scheduled to come out in 2010.

All in all, exciting news!

2 comments:

the mighty guin said...

Can't wait for this film! It looks wonderful. Prince Caspian is one of my favorites of the Narnia books. Something about the restoration of things just makes it cooler (though Voyage of the Dawn Treader is also great...and so is the Horse and His Boy...)
Guin

Madam_Author said...

Whee, looks like fun. I can't wait until it comes out.