Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Something New

I did something yesterday that I've never done before. I was burning some CDs for friends of new music that I really enjoy. I really wanted a certain song but was unable to find it on Limewire. So I asked a friend where I could purchase music legally online. I hate Apple and iTunes, so I ruled that out. My other options were Napster and Walmart music. I picked Walmart music. So I actually downloaded a song legally. I think it cost me $0.96 for the song.

*shudder*

So I have now purchased music online legally. It was easy. I had the music within two minutes. It was cheap. I think I'd do it again if I was unable to find the song I want illegally quickly.

I hope my morals aren't slipping.

Arrrrrgh... Yep, I'm still a pirate. Afterall, I burned that song to multiple CDs and gave them away free. lol

1 comment:

Thistlerose said...

tsk, tsk...