- I speak Romanian.
- I was born in Tokyo, Japan.
- I can't swim.
- I write science fiction.
- The first R-rated movie I ever saw was "The Matrix."
- My mother is Canadian.
- I have hiked the highest peak in the Wasatch Front, Mount Nebo.
- The only organized sports team I've participated in was soccer, in the second grade.
- I can type 80 words per minute.
- I wear contacts.
Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Following the example of my good friend Bob on her blog, I have decided to give one hundred interesting things about myself. I did this over several days at work. Around 70 I started to really stretch. Apparently I'm not as interesting as I thought!