Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Vacation!

So this Friday at 9:05 AM I will be flying out of Salt Lake City Airport to San Jose, CA. I'll be staying with my friend Chris till Monday night. Well, I just looked at the forecast for that area: a high of 72 degrees! We currently have a high of 39 and a low of 23 here in Provo! I just walked home from work (5 blocks) and it's COLD! But in a few days I will be nice and warm, shirt sleeves and the like. *grin*. I will also be doing fun things like visiting the Bay, going to Muir Woods Park and walking among the redwoods. You know, when I planned this vacation I didn't really need it. But I was invited out and it was cheap, so I did it. Now... I need it. I need a break from the mundane and the repetitive. I know it will freshen my outlook. I still have a lot to do be ready, but it will be done.

Yeah for sunny and warm California!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're coming to Ca for the weekend?
Muir woods is awesome. You should see Yosemite too :P Or at least Carmel-Point Lobos since thats in the general bay area, or the Oakland temple is cool too!

~Lori-Ann
your ca friend.

mightybob said...

And I'll stay in Utah with my spiced cider and fleece blanket. Wave to Stockton for me, OK?