Sunday, September 04, 2005

Today

Today has been a good day thus far. Last night I stayed up till four I think talking with Mike. I was in a very good habit of going to bed at one every night. Mike's a bad influence. lol. But I enjoyed our talk. We disagree on our likes of scary things. I taught a Sunday School lesson for Amy today as well. The actual lesson was from Gospel Principles. It was only 4.5 small pages long. With some guidance I found the same lesson online through lds.org from the New Testament manual. That helped significantly. So I woke up at 10:30 to finish preparing the lesson. Fast and testimony meeting was very good as well. The lesson went very well too. I had more material than the time required. Now, there was only about a dozen people in my class... but they did well in participating and commenting. So all in all, I was proud of the results.

And a little while ago I got back from Break the Fast. So now I am nice and full. I have started the novel "Dune" today as well. And for now I am resisting the urge to take a nap. So I am writing this blog entry and listening to some classical music. I'd write the name of the song I'm listening to, but it's just too long. Why couldn't classical composers name their music. Maybe something like "Frolic in the Forest" instead of "Concerto of Violins in A Major With a Side of Simple Fugues and a Glass of Fortisimo" Ugh. My roommate says that Bach was all mathematical so all of his titles reflect that. I hate math.

No comments: