Tuesday, August 30, 2005

At work

I'm writing this from work right now. And for those that know me, that is odd. BRG does not allow us to get online normally. However, our project has not yet come in. So we're sitting here waiting for it to come. I just heard that we're not supposed to be clocked in (meaning not being paid) but I had already clocked in before that. lol.

I was also just reading about the aftermath of hurricane Katrina. It seems that most of New Orleans is under water. All refugee centers have been ordered to evacuate. Our hearts, thoughts and prayers go out to those who have lost loved ones and are suffering. It makes me wonder if I am prepared for a natural disaster. Here in Utah, there's always the lingering fear of the "Big One" meaning an earthquake. Here at BYU there is enough food for (I believe) three days for every student. That's 30,000 students. After that..

Whoops, gotta go.

No comments: