Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Worst Day Ever

Today was the worst day I've ever had at my job.  I'm not going to go into great detail.  But it boils down to an exploding fry sauce bottle and customers swearing, cursing and otherwise threatening me.  Wow.  I did have to laugh after I was covered with fry sauce.  I got a co-worker to take a picture with my phone.  It didn't turn out that great, but you'll get the idea.  My pants are closer to the same color, but they have about 5x as much fry sauce on them as my shirt.

*Deep sigh*  I am glad today is over!

5 comments:

Traveler said...

I'm glad that day is over too! Wow, that's a horrible day to experience :( *Hugs* It's a new day :)

Madam_Author said...

:( hope today is better!

ishtheintrepid said...

Poor guy! What's the difference between swearing and cursing?

Gauss Jordan said...

It's always good to take a step back and laugh a little about it.

BigRedHammer said...

Ish - My definitions between the two:

Swearing: words that might be offensive, but in context are meant to be. Hell and damn are two I can think of.

Cursing: Is normally *at* someone. In which case you are trying to offend or cause anger.