A: Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves
B: At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names; then goes to their blogs, leaves them a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and invites them to read your blog.
1. Every time I leave the house I have to check to make sure I have everything. So I say aloud, "Keys, wallet, phone". This started back on my mission and was very helpful. Back then I said 'pen' instead of 'phone'. And now (almost ten years later) I still have a one in three chance of saying 'pen' instead of 'phone' when I leave the house. Good habits die hard.
2. I love people watching! I'm always making mental notes of patterns I notice between people.
3. Though I am not hypoglycemic (yet) like Mighty Bob, when I get hungry I am very easily annoyed. I know I'm likely to blow up at that point, so if I can't eat yet I normally get quiet so I won't do/say anything I'll regret.
4. I love technology.
5. But not as much as you, you see.
6. But I still... Never mind. I love playing games. Almost as much, I love teaching people new games. I have a whole closet full of board and strategy games. On a related note I also collect playing cards. I just got a pack from Knott's Berry Farm.