1. Go to Wikipedia.
2. In the Search box, type your birth month and day (but not year).
3. List three events that happened on your birthday.
4. List two important birthdays and one interesting death.
5. One holiday or observance (if any).
1. 1789 - Pope Pius VI appoints Father John Carroll (priest) as the first Catholic bishop in the United States.
2. 1860 - U.S. presidential election, 1860: Abraham Lincoln is elected as the 16th President of the United States, the first Republican to hold that office.
3. 1962 - Apartheid: The United Nations General Assembly passes a resolution condemning South Africa's racist apartheid policies and calls for all UN member states to cease military and economic relations with the nation.
1. 1966 - Christian Lorenz, German keyboardist (Rammstein)
2. 1861 - James Naismith, Canadian inventor of basketball (d. 1939)
1. 1231 - Emperor Tsuchimikado of Japan (b. 1196)
1. Dominican Republic - Constitution Day (1844)