Wednesday, August 03, 2005

All the Rage

Apparently making self quizzes are all the rage. Around a half dozen friends of mine have created their own self quizzes. And even more than that have taken my test. Congrats to Sobek for getting the highest score (without the use of quiz enhancing drugs). He got a whopping 8 out of 10 questions correct. Bravo!

In other news, the movie "The Island" rocks! If you hang around me at all, you'll know that I like the movie a lot. It achieves my rating of "Best Summer Film" beating out War of the Worlds. It is full of action, chase scenes, sci-fi thought, and some discussable issues. I've already seen it twice and I wouldn't mind seeing it again. Go see it!

And a quick White House North update: The pace has not changed at all. Perhaps once a week we see one person working in our apartment. On our way to work we saw our manager loading the soda machine. My roommate Kyle asked if we'll be able to move in on time. He kind of nodded and said he thought so. Move in date is the 13th. Now for those of you have not seen the current state of the apartment, it is no where near ready. (I need a digital cam.) They need to paint the walls, install the carpet and linoleum, gut the bathroom and replace all of the fixtures and counters, wire the house for internet, and replace all of our windows. None of that has happened. Basically the house is gutted. That's it.

*sigh* I want my White House North back.

No comments: